How to record your online meetings
Chorus records the audio of your online meetings by joining them as an attendee (you can tell prospects that Chorus is your smart note-taking assistant!). When you Link Your Calendar, Chorus will automatically join and record scheduled online meetings for calendar events that include a link to an online meeting and has external invitees, excluding personal emails like gmail, yahoo, icloud, etc. Chorus works will all the major services, including Zoom, GoToMeeting, Uberconference, BlueJeans, Google Meet, and ClearSlide.
Review recorded meetings the second they're done
Chorus records and transcribes your meetings in real time (!!!), so you can review our Smart Transcripts as soon as your meeting done at Chorus.ai. The quickest way to view your meeting is the search bar at the top of every page:
Finding important moments in your meetings
Chorus makes it so easy to find the most important moments by automatically Highlighting the key moments that happen in your conversation. Just review Highlights tab to review the most important Themes from your call - such as any Competitor mentions or moments from your playbook.
Chorus automatically identifies and surfaces key deal points in all your meetings, like when you discuss Next Steps, Engaging Questions, Objections, Pricing, Integrations and more.
These “AI Themes” are helpful for planning your Next Steps, handing off an account to Customer Success, or doing a deep dive on a deal pipeline review. We built Chorus moments so you can understand the true state of a deal in under 5 minutes.
Requesting and sharing feedback with comments and @mentions
Run into a tough moment in a meeting and didn't know what to do? Just find the moment in Chorus, click to add a comment, and @mention your manager in it. She will get an email with the comment and a link to review the moment. When she replies to your comment with feedback, you'll receive an email.
If you just handled a difficult objection like a pro and want to
brag to your team share best practices, you can type @everyone to share with your entire company, @[your team name] to share with reps and managers on your team.
Using playlists to keep track of coaching moments and best practices
From the Playlists page, you can create and listen to playlists. Playlists are particularly helpful to document best practices to use for ramping up new reps, and to keep track of moments to discuss in coaching sessions.
To add a snippet or call to a playlist:
- Click share
- Crop your snippet
- Select which playlists to add moments to
How to learn from the rest of your team
- Chorus Admins can Create a Tracker for a skill or piece of product knowledge you want to master (e.g. how to confidently ask for a prospect's business.
- Go to the Analytics Tab and select a tracker or input topic of interests in the search bar.
- In the filters above, you can select your team's top performer from the “Add Filters” button, select a team member and then select “Closed Won” from the “Stage (Current).
- At the top of the page, there is a dropdown next to “Analytics” where you can select various dashboards that will help you find out call activities between reps, their talk/listen ratios, and what the top performing rep does in this situation on deals that closed via Talk Track dashboard. You can even, create a playlist and study it over the weekend.
Thank you for following along, and please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!