Momentum Insights: Overview
Get complete visibility into where your relationships are headed and what you need to do to move the needle. Chorus will give you insight into the momentum behind every interaction, so you can instantly see what’s happening across your pipeline as a whole, and drill into specific revenue streams like deals and accounts to confidently crush your numbers and foster successful relationships.
We believe in bringing Conversation Intelligence right to where you already work, so Momentum will exist both within the Chorus platform, as well as within Salesforce.
What’s so exciting about Momentum Insights?
Let Chorus be your partner by revealing the most impactful insights across the relationships that matter most. From the moment you log in to the moment you log off, Chorus can help streamline your day. Simply click into any given meeting to see the full relationship context unfold within Momentum Insights in Chorus or directly within Salesforce.
- Reps: Stop spending hours pulling together disparate notes on each deal. Now you can provide deal updates with ease to your manager & leadership team with the Momentum timeline.
- Managers: Get unparalleled visibility into how your team’s deals are progressing and if they’re meeting relevant activity thresholds to push deals over the line & review in record time to help your team focus on the areas that matter most.
- CS Team: Leverage Chorus to build stronger relationships, customer engagement, and higher retention. Quickly see what topics were discussed with key Stakeholders and what they care about.Share this information seamlessly internally for better handoffs and team selling.
Is there anything I need to do?
To make sure your team can access all the capabilities of Momentum Insights has to offer, speak to your Chorus admin(s).
- Sync Chorus and your CRM (Hubspot or Salesforce).
- For Momentum in Salesforce, ensure the Chorus Salesforce package & iFrame is installed. The Momentum Insights dashboard can be viewed in Chorus and right within Salesforce. Enabling the Momentum Insights view within the Chorus iFrame in your Salesforce instance is a straightforward process if you already have our package installed. For the best results we suggest you set it up as its own tab. For more information on installing the Chorus Salesforce package, sign in with your calendar provider to see our step by step guide. Please note, until we launch Momentum Insights you will see a list of customer interactions associated with each account, but you won't yet see the full Momentum dashboard.
- Integrate your emails by working with your Chorus CSM. Momentum Insights will work without the email sync turned on, however, you would miss a lot of critical information and make your experience less beneficial. In order to connect either O365 or Gmail accounts, have your Chorus admin(s) reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager to request turning on emails for your account. Connecting your emails is safe and easy. Sign in with your calendar provider to check out our technical FAQs for more info.
If you or your Chorus admin(s) have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Let’s keep the momentum going!