When logging into Chorus, you’ll be taken to your Chorus Homepage which helps to seamlessly prioritize your day. Your Chorus Homepage has two views: one for Reps and one for Managers. The Rep view allows individuals to understand their daily activities at a glance and quickly access their team’s calls. The Manager view which includes all non-rep roles, provides additional insight by showcasing your team’s activity and schedules to know where to focus your time.
Your Chorus Homepage is designed with two distinct widgets: Calendar and Team. With the Calendar widget,
- Review upcoming calls: preview whether they’re set to automatically record, toggle recording on for a call in advance, or 1-click add Chorus to an in-flight meeting
- Easily access completed calls: we made it easier than ever to get quick context, review the meeting, or 1-click to share a snippet of your whole call. Simply click on a previous call and voila!
- Managers can view their teams’ schedules: Search for an individual rep’s calendar and stay up-to-date on your teams’ recent calls, and to check out what’s coming up across the team. Use the calendar widget to know where to focus your time and provide fast feedback on call activity.
With the Team widget,
- See how your activity as a Rep stacks up to your team: On the right hand side of the screen, we make it easy to learn from your peers and see where you stand against your team.
- Managers know where your team stands: With one-click access to your team’s recordings, understand what the call volume looks like across your team in the last 7 days and easily provide coaching to those who need it the most.