Smart Playlists are composed of call snippets that have been AI-generated, meaning Chorus will automatically add relevant moments to your playlist for you.
Select the criteria you wish to include and calls that fit the criteria automatically get added to Smart Playlists.
Things to note:
- Smart Playlists can be public or private
- Smart Playlists add both existing (old) calls and new calls to the playlist
Follow these steps to create a Smart Playlist:
- In Chorus, click Playlists on the left-hand side
- In Playlists, select the drop-down icon to the right of +New Playlist
- Select New Smart Playlist
- Name your playlist
- Using the Recordings, Deal Info, and Things Said In A Meeting filters, add your playlist criteria
- Click Save
- Chorus will auto-fill the playlist based on the criteria you set