The Deals page is a manager’s best friend, and your one-stop shop to your team’s pipeline. This view will show you all of your team’s opportunities, sorted by most recent activity - so that you can see at a birds eye view what Deals are likely to close, and which ones you may need to take action on.
You’ll be able to see by how long a given opportunity has been in its current stage, whether Next Steps were mentioned in the most recent call, and size of the deal.
Similar to the Recordings page, you can sort all calls by the columns on top:
- Account + opportunity
- Deal owner
- Date of most recent meeting (captured in Chorus)
- Current stage (and number of days in that stage)
- Close date
- Deal size
- Next steps
- Deal risk
Using the sort functionality of the columns, combined with the standard filters at the top of the page, you can quickly find everything from stalled deals to coaching opportunities.
Finding stalled deals
- Sort by your team in the Rep/Team Filter
- Under the Deal Info filter, select Close Date = Next 30 days
- Next, click the “Close Date” column header, and sort by newest -> oldest
- Note any Deal that has an upcoming close date, but has Last Recording > 14 days
- Click on the Next Steps on the account to listen to the Next Steps from the last call - if they were inconclusive (or Chorus did not identify any), it may be worth following up with your rep.
PRO TIP: Only focus on your team’s larger deals by utilizing the Deal Size slider in the Deal Info filter
Identifying At-Risk Deals
The Risk column is showing you language from the last recording with that deal that could present a potential roadblock to closing the deal. Some examples are: “I have a problem”, “we have concerns”, “we identified an issue”, etc. Just click on the number underneath the Risk column to view the transcript and listen to the moment. The more Risks that were identified by Chorus, the higher likelihood there is that the deal is at risk - and may need your intervention.
Coaching on Next Steps
Everyone knows it is best practice end a call with clear Next Steps. However, there is a difference between knowing it and doing it :)
Any deal with 1 or Zero Next Steps identified in the last call is worth reviewing. If Chorus couldn’t identify next steps, chances are the Prospect couldn’t either. Click on the number underneath Next Steps to listen to the Next Steps identified in the last call - if none were identified, click into the call itself and skim the last 5 minutes. This may be a great coaching moment for your rep.
There are many other ways to leverage the valuable information in Deals - if you are having trouble solving another use case, contact your Chorus CSM for assistance!