This article will take you through the setup steps necessary to have Chorus.ai import all of your team's conversations from Outreach.io, and display all your recordings natively on the Account page in Outreach.io.
This will also give your team access to Chorus.ai's powerful AI analysis and call transcription, as well the ability to engage with all of their conversations (call commenting, sharing, playlists, and more!).
1. You should have Outreach Voice already set up to record your team's outbound dials. A full walkthrough of this can be found here.
2. You need to be both an Outreach Admin and Salesforce Admin to enable the integration.
1. Customize your Layout in Outreach.io - Go to any Account, select one of the system layouts and select "edit", then click on "clone", AND set "Sharing" to "Shared with Others".
2. Add the Chorus.ai Tile to your Layout - Click "Add New Tile", select Chorus.ai from the drop down menu, and resize it to fit your Outreach window.
3. Hit "Save"
4. Click the "Try Chorus for Free" button in the Tile:
5. Click Get Started!
6. Connect Chorus to SFDC
7. Done! Your team's recordings will now show up in your Chorus tile. Inform your team to use your new layout, and use the following guides to enable your team to get value right away!
Note: If you receive an error message upon setup, you may not have the correct permissions to activate the tile. Fill out the form on the resulting page and our support team will reach out!