What’s worse than being an Account Exec and not finding the BDR notes for your upcoming meeting? Being a prospect that has to answer the same questions over and over again!
Chorus.ai gives your go-to-market team the ability to have full context on every conversation that’s taken place with an account. This creates a better experience for the prospect, and gives your reps more confidence in their conversations - and more confident reps close more business :)
Step by step guide
1. Create a field on the Salesforce Opp for the qualification call to the prospect: “Qualification Call - Chorus ”
2. All Outreach customers can use the “share button” link directly within the Chorus iFrame in Outreach. BDR's should the qualification call into that field from your Chorus window in Outreach.
Non-Outreach customers can use the standard URL from the call directly in Chorus.
Alternative for non-Salesforce users: Don’t use Salesforce or can’t put any more custom fields on your Opportunities? Have your BDR send the link to the AE via Slack or your messaging app of choice :)
3. AE listens to the call at 1.5x before their Discovery / Demo call to go into their conversation with full context.
Growth oriented organizations have their AE’s comment on the call within Chorus to give the BDR feedback:
- Qualified Meeting: Say thank you and mention what worked well.
- Unqualified Meeting: What could the SDR have done differently or better to qualify in the future? @mention the SDR manager in the comment to increase alignment.