The average BDR averages one connect (live convo with prospect) out of every fifteen-twenty calls. That means, as a BDR manager, you have to shadow for close to 90 minutes to even hear a single attempt! This makes it extremely difficult to coach through actual film review.
Chorus allows you to find the coachable moments for your team in one click. Utilize your disposition field from outreach to highlight the calls where your sales team delivered a pitch, but failed to convert the meeting.
Deep dive into these calls to understand what the most common objections are, provide feedback on best practice reversals, and to ensure your team is improving in the conversations that matter.
Step by Step Guide
1. Log into to www.chorus.ai and map your task disposition from Outreach to Chorus.ai in your Admin Settings if your Admin has not already done so. *Note*: Requires Chorus Admin access. For additional instructions review our Salesforce Integration Overview.
2.Use the “☁ Salesforce” filter in the Recordings tab to identify calls with picklist values which map to Call Dispositions like “Connect - Bad Timing” and “Connect - Competitor” (or equivalent). Save the filter as appropriate.
3. Quickly review recordings at 1.5x speed and provide feedback to your rep
- Did we deliver the right pitch?
- Did we qualify properly?
- Did we clearly show competitive differentiation?
- Are you seeing trends or was this a one-off?
4. Comment and share clips back to your team using our Slack Integration to highlight important learning moments or wins!
Manager Pro Tip
Managers on growing teams utilize the Chorus Playlist functionality to save standout qualification calls or important learning moments, so that new reps can decrease ramp time by quickly learning best practices.