As a BDR manager, you’re often tasked with both quantity and quality. You need your team to book meetings for your AE team, but those meetings have to adhere to a certain set of rules. The challenge is looking into your CRM for the list of meetings your team booked, and then trusting the call notes or digging through old email bcc’s to identify whether or not this is a “good meeting.”
Chorus allows you to find the coachable moments for your team in one click. Utilize your disposition field from outreach to highlight the calls where your sales team delivered a pitch.
Create a saved view that you can use once a week to ensure proper quality standards are met.
Deep dive into these meetings to provide feedback on qualification parameters, messaging/talk track adherence, as well as scheduling and handoff norms.
Step by Step Guide
1. Log into to www.chorus.ai and map your task disposition from Outreach to Chorus.ai in your Admin Settings if your Admin has not already done so. *Note*: Requires Chorus Admin access. For additional instructions review our Salesforce Integration Overview.
2. Use the “☁ Salesforce” filter in the Recordings tab to identify calls with picklist values which map to Call Dispositions like “Connect - Demo booked” (or equivalent). Save the filter as appropriate.
3. Quickly review recordings at 1.5x speed and provide feedback to your rep
- Did we deliver the right pitch?
- Did we qualify properly?
- Did we clearly show competitive differentiation?
- Are you seeing trends or was this a one-off?
4. Comment and share clips back to your team using our Slack Integration to highlight important learning moments or wins!
Manager Pro Tip
Managers on growing teams utilize the Chorus Playlist functionality to save standout qualification calls or important learning moments, so that new reps can decrease ramp time by quickly learning best practices.