Stalled deals are the bane of every Manager - the vast majority of Lost deals aren't lost due to a competitor, but due to indifference from your buyer. Every stalled deal where your rep doesn't update the close date appropriately gives you an inaccurate forecast. So you can't accurately predict where your team will end the quarter.
Luckily, Chorus has you covered! In a few easy steps you can easily identify which Deals in your team's pipeline are in danger of not closing this month, so you can update your forecast and create a plan of attack with your rep.
Identifying Stalled Deals
1. Go to your Deals View in Chorus
2. Sort by your team in the Rep/Team Filter
3. Under the Deal Info filter, select Close Date = Next 30 days
4. Next, click the “Close Date” column header, and sort by newest -> oldest
5. Note any Deal that has an upcoming close date, but has Last Recording > 14 days
6. Click on the Next Steps on the account to listen to the Next Steps from the last call - if they were inconclusive (or Chorus did not identify any), follow up with your rep to create an action plan