Congrats! You've got an interested prospect on your doorstep that wants to see your product in action. This should be the easy part, right? Wrong! Despite what every Head of Product wants you to believe, products DON'T sell themselves.
Tailoring your product demo to your prospect's needs is key to showing them that you can solve a business need for them. But do you know what the magic quotient is for your Demo?
Never fear - Chorus.ai analyzed over 3 million call recordings to bring you deep insights into what top reps do during their product demos.
Here's a glimpse into what we found:
- The average demo is 29 mins long
- However, it pays to extend those demos - win rate peaks at 37% when your demo extends beyond 35 mins
- Use at least two calls for your demo - 72% of closed won deals involve a screen share demo in discovery phase
- Keep engaging your prospect - top reps speak 55% to 60% during most of their demos
- Top reps ask a question every 4 mins of a demo and create an Engaging Moment once in 8 mins