"What does the ideal cold call look like?"
That's a question that sales leaders have debated over for decades. However, none of them had access to the vast dataset and AI technology that Chorus.ai has pioneered...until now :)
We have analyzed over 1 million cold calls made using sales engagement products, such as Outreach.io.
Here's what we found:
- The average cold call is 80s long
- The average successful cold call is 7.5 mins long
- However, only 10% of connected cold calls are longer than 2 mins
- Scheduled meetings on average require 4 cold calls over a 20 day period
- In successful cold calls, reps ask 4 qualification questions and the prospect asks 2.5 product or capability questions
- In most successful cold calls, reps speak 40% to 50% of the time
- In successful cold calls, longest rep and customer monologues tend to be 33s long