We highly recommend activating this integration to ensure meetings are recorded properly.
The Native Zoom Integration requires Admin level permissions on Zoom for the first part of the setup. If you are not your company's Zoom admin, forward this article and have your Zoom Admin follow the Zoom Setup Instructions below
Use this setup guide to activate the native call recording solution from Chorus.ai and Zoom. The native integration provides the following benefit over the normal Chorus call recording experience:
- You and your prospects will have a smoother customer experience where the recording notification and controls are directly out of the Zoom UI
- Recording compliance out of the box: with Zoom's native recording feature, you are always call recording compliant without anything to do on your end
- Best-in-class video quality for a better Chorus experience
1. Zoom Setup Instructions
- Ensure the Zoom admin also has a Chorus.ai admin license. The integration requires that the person doing the set up has the proper credentials for both Zoom and Chorus.
- Ensure "Cloud Recording" is flipped ON for your entire organization. This will ensure your calls are recorded properly, and goes hand in hand with the second step, turning "Allow multiple audio notifications" on, to ensure your calls are recorded compliantly. To save this setting for all users, click the lock icon after you toggle ON:
Recommended: Auto-delete Cloud Recordings. Chorus will use the native Zoom recording interface, which means your recordings will be stored both in Zoom and Chorus. Make sure that your Zoom storage is not flowing over, by auto-deleting recordings. We recommend 7 days. You can activate this setting here: https://zoom.us/account/setting?tab=recording
For more information on how to set up Cloud Recording in your Zoom settings, please click here and scroll down to "Enabling Cloud Recording."
- Ensure "Multiple audio notifications of recorded meeting" is flipped ON. This is needed for your call to be compliant, and requires that "Cloud Recording" is also flipped on (Step 1). To make sure this setting is activated for everyone in your organization, click the lock icon after toggling ON:
For more information on how to do this in your Zoom settings, please click here and scroll down to "Instructions."
- Recommended: ensure "Recording Reminder" is flipped OFF. This Zoom feature is currently in beta, and we recommend not turning on (yet). It adds an additional pop up that some attendees have found disruptive, and is not required for the compliant call recording workflow outline above.
- Automatic Recordings can be switched off, but NOT locked off. Locking this feature disables recording.
- Pre-authorize installing the Chorus Zoom app from the app store: https:/
/ chorus. ai/ api/ auth/ zoom This authorization confirms Chorus can record through Zoom. As a result, Chorus will have no more or less access to your company's Zoom recordings than before.
- Activate Custom Live Streaming here: https:/
/ zoom. us/ account/ setting#advanced_meeting_options