Provisioning Guide: Chorus.ai + OKTA
You can use Okta single sign on with Chorus.ai! This guide goes over the details of this feature, the configuration requirements and step-by-step instructions.
The following provisioning features are supported:
- Push New Users
- New users created through Okta will also be created in Chorus.ai.
- Push Profile Updates
- Updates made to the user's profile through Okta will be pushed to Chorus.ai.
- Push User Deactivation
- Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through Okta will deactivate the user in Chorus.ai.
- Note: For this application, deactivating a user means removing access to login, but maintaining the user's Chorus information as an inactive user.
- Reactivate Users
- User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
Before you configure provisioning for Chorus.ai, you must reach out to the Chorus.ai Support team to activate the feature. (email@example.com)
Step-by-Step Configuration Instructions
To get started, reach out to the Chorus Support team and let them know you want to use Okta for login and user provisioning. (firstname.lastname@example.org) A Support representative will provide you with an API token specific to your organization.
- Check the Enable provisioning features box.
- Click Configure API Integration.
- Check the Enable API integration box.
- Enter the API Token provided by Chorus Support.
- Click Test API Credentials; if successful, a verification message appears at the top of the screen.
- Click Save.
- Select To App in the left panel, then select the Provisioning Features you want to enable.
- Click Save.
- You can now assign people to the app (if needed) and finish the application setup.
- When assigning users or groups, Chorus.ai app attributes must be selected for Chorus Role and Chorus License Type.
- Initial activation of Okta provisioning in Chorus.ai requires contacting Chorus.ai Support, (email@example.com). Please reach out with any questions during your configuration process.
- Chorus.ai does not support modifications to the username or email address.
- Note: When users are deactivated in Okta, they will be deactivated in Chorus. Users will not be able to login to the application, but their data will remain available as an ‘inactive user’. To permanently delete user data, contact Chorus.ai Support, (firstname.lastname@example.org).