How to Import a Recording into Chorus
If you have have a meeting that was recorded outside of Chorus that you'd like to upload into Chorus, you can now upload it!
You can upload your .MP4(video + audio) files to Chorus to take full advantage of having all of your meetings transcribed and analyzed in Chorus. If your file is not .MP4, we recommend converting it into .MP4 for the purpose of uploading to Chorus.
- Click on your initials at the bottom of the left nav bar
- Click the "Import Recording" button at the bottom of the personal settings section.
- Select the .MP4 file you want uploaded.
- Click "Upload" and wait as the call is uploaded to the system.
- Edit meeting details in the Edit Recording modal.
- Once call is uploaded, it will take about 30 - 45 minutes to process the video's speaker separation, full transcript, and trackers. While processing, you will see "Audio Only" -- don't worry, the rest is processing!