Enable your reps to book more meetings
Pipeline is the lifeblood of every sales team. At the heart of pipeline generation is the SDR - dialing cold prospects from ICP accounts, sending emails, direct mail, and text messages. The average SDR calls up 40 to 50 prospects each day, but only 1 in 22 calls result in a conversation (as per TOPO).
In order to hit target pipeline numbers, SDR managers need to solve problems related to targeting, contact data, and connect rates. They also need to coach reps on which talk tracks and scripts to use, how to research, personalize their content, and counter objections.
All of these pose significant challenges for SDR leaders. This is why Chorus built its Conversation Intelligence platform to provide the insights that SDR teams need to achieve their goals.
Coach SDRs, Improve Connect Rates and Drive Better Results
When SDR teams or reps cannot meet their targets, managers need to get to the source of their team’s challenges:
- What talk tracks should they use?
- How do prospects respond to our script?
- Are all reps doing adequate research and personalization?
- Why are the connect rates so low?
- How do reps leave voicemails and get around gatekeepers?
- Was the meeting correctly qualified?
Chorus helps SDR leaders answer these questions using data and evidence from their team’s conversations with prospects. It helps:
- Diagnose where reps struggle with cold calls
- Identify and replicate talk tracks from your best reps
- Discover how top reps counter cold call objections
- Drive coaching initiatives for the team
How Chorus Works
Seamlessly imports all cold call recordings from any of the
Accurately transcribes calls in real-time:
• Everything the rep and prospects say is converted to ‘searchable’ text
• Leverages a ‘Custom Language Model’ to identify non-dictionary words or names
Delivers deep insights into your conversations:
• Connect rates
• Questions asked
• SDR talk time
• Filler words
• ... and much more
Improves how you coach your team:
• Compare rep talk tracks
• Coaching Initiatives (with Scorecards)
• Sharing snippets with AEs for handoffs
• Recommendations for manager reviews
Introducing Cold Call Central
Chorus’ industry-first Cold Call Central powered by Chorus’s Smart Call Disposition provides SDR Leaders, SDRs and self-prospecting AEs insights into cold calls to drive “booked” meetings and top of funnel results. This new customizable view in Chorus surfaces actionable insights that enable SDR teams to surface top-performing talk-tracks, enrich 1:1s by providing specific examples on where to coach, build a strategy around improving connection rates, and drive better alignment between SDRs & AEs.
Using advanced AI, Chorus quickly and easily diagnoses where your SDRs could improve to drive more booked meetings through quality conversations. It surfaces insights that can help improve:
- Dials to connected calls - surfaces situations where your reps are encountering too many gatekeepers, phone trees, or voicemails.
- Connected calls to meetings booked - identifies script adoption, reps questions, and how they counter prospect objections.
What is Smart Call Disposition and why it’s important to drive improvements in cold calling?
Chorus research found that 40% of cold calls are either incorrectly dispositioned or not dispositioned at all. So how can we expect SDR leaders to reliably make decisions based on inaccurate data? To address this problem, Chorus offers the first-of-its-kind Smart Call Disposition feature that helps SDR managers and leaders get accurate insights into their team’s calls. This AI-based technology reports if the call was fielded by a gatekeeper, a phone tree, or sent to voicemail (at >95% accuracy). This data helps managers build a strategy around improving connection rates and contact data quality.
How Chorus Benefits SDR Teams
- Surfaces the best talk tracks: Winning tactics are automatically surfaced so you can replicate the behaviors of your top performers across the entire team.
- Helps Sales managers coach their teams more effectively: Enriches 1:1s by allowing managers to hone in on specific areas of development. Helps managers use coaching time efficiently by recommending the most important calls they need to review.
- Enables improvements in connection rates: Provides data on connected rates, direct dials v. phone trees, gatekeepers, or voicemails - so managers can make data-based decisions on improving connect rates.
- Delivers clarity on meeting qualification: Helps managers understand whether or not a meeting was qualified based on objective criteria so they can guide reps on what they need to do differently.
- Makes SDR-to-AE handoffs seamless through the voice of the customer: Gives AEs a comprehensive context on every meeting and eliminates the need for SDRs to take notes and enter them in meeting tasks.
- Delivers measurable improvements from enablement: Uses scorecards to identify where reps need improvement and track progress over time.
- Cuts new SDR onboarding time by 50% or more: Leverages actual calls and the voice of the customer to reduce the need for new reps to train themselves based only on written content and shadowing other reps.
Setting up Cold Call Central for Admins