Getting Started: Guide for Signing In and Getting Started
Welcome to Chorus! We’re glad you’re here. You’re probably wondering how to get started and sign in. Let’s go through three easy steps to sign-in into Chorus, what you can expect in terms of the onboarding flow to Chorus can start recording your meetings with accurate insightful data today.
1. Head to the Sign In Page
Step 1: Open your email invitation from your Chorus admin and click on “Sign into Chorus.ai:”
OR go to www.chorus.ai and click login to reach the login page.
2. Select A Method for Logging In
Option 1: Sign in with Google or Microsoft Office by clicking on either image above the email field.
Youu should see a pop-up screen to select your Google or Microsoft Office account
(Note: If you’re not currently logged into your Google/Microsoft Office account on your browser you may get a request to your enter credentials)
Option 2: if Okta is set up for your organization, sign in with Okta.
Tip: As you progress towards completing the signup flow, be on the lookout for these helpful tips based upon your role:
After finishing the signup process you should be logged into Chorus--hooray!
3. Configure Your Personal Settings
Step 1: Make sure your calendar is connected.
- If not, Chorus won’t see your calendar to join your calls.
- Click your initials at the lower left of the Chorus platform > Settings > personal settings > click Link Google/Microsoft Calendar
Step 2: Set Up Your Voice Fingerprint
Voice fingerprint is like facial recognition, but for your voice. Chorus’s AI not only analyzes recorded conversations, but also can learn each individual's voice in the platform. Setting your voice fingerprint right off the bat will improve our AI’s ability to accurately transcribe your speech and identify your voice even if you’re making a dialer call or if there are multiple people in the same room.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your personal settings > click Create Voice Fingerprint.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone number so Chorus can call you and ask you to read a short passage aloud. Chorus will listen to your specific pronunciations and create your personal Voice Fingerprjnt.
Note: If voice fingerprint is not set up, Chorus will piece it together over time by listening to your calls, although your transcriptions will be more accurate if it is set up.
Recommended for Managers:
Once your reps have access to Chorus and set up their voice fingerprints, let them know to go about their days normally and Chorus will start recording their calls. After a week and there are enough calls in the system, create a coaching culture by:
- Asking reps to go into the platform, go into one of their calls they want to share with you and @mention you in a comment on that call
- Share a snippet from one of their calls that went really well, such as an excellent objection handle or the customer commenting on how awesome your product is. How to share a snippet
Once you’re done here, Admins can proceed to the next steps for setting up Chorus: