Guide for Signing In and Getting Started
Welcome to Chorus! We’re glad you’re here. You’re probably wondering how to get started and sign in. Let’s go through three easy steps to sign-in into Chorus, what you can expect in terms of the onboarding flow to Chorus can start recording your meetings with accurate insightful data today.
1. Head to the Sign In Page
Step 1: Open your email invitation from your Chorus admin and click on “Sign into Chorus.ai:”
OR go to www.chorus.ai and click login to reach the login page:
2. Select A Method for Logging In
Option 1: Single-Sign in with Google, Microsoft Office, Salesforce or OKTA by selecting your preferred method. You'll see a pop-up screen asking you to authenticate with your Google, Microsoft, Salesforce or OKTA credentials. If your organization doesn't use any of these four options, you can create a username and password to login instead.
3. Configure Your Personal Settings
Step 1: Make sure your calendar is connected to ensure Chorus will automatically join your calls. If your calendar is not connected, you can connect it in Personal Settings or via the Calendar pane on the My Recordings page.
Once connected, you will see your upcoming meetings listed and get a preview of which meetings are automatically set to record and which are not. You can proactively toggle recording on or off for individual meetings as needed. (For example, the weekly sales team call typically isn't set to record by default, but this week we have a special training that we do want recorded, so I'm going to toggle recording ON for that meeting.)
Step 2: Set Up Your Voice Fingerprint
Voice fingerprint is like facial recognition, but for your voice. Chorus’s AI not only analyzes recorded conversations, but also can learn each individual's voice in the platform. Setting your voice fingerprint right off the bat will improve our AI’s ability to accurately transcribe your speech and identify your voice even if you’re making a dialer call or if there are multiple people in the same room.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your personal settings > click Create Voice Fingerprint.
- You will be prompted to either to read a short passage aloud via recording on your computer or via your telephone (US phone numbers only). Chorus will listen to your specific pronunciations and create your personal Voice Fingerprjnt.
Note: If voice fingerprint is not set up, Chorus will piece it together over time by listening to your calls, although your transcriptions will be more accurate if it is set up.
Recommended for Managers:
Once your reps have access to Chorus and set up their voice fingerprints, let them know to go about their days normally and Chorus will start recording their calls. After a week and there are enough calls in the system, create a coaching culture by:
- Asking reps to go into the platform, go into one of their calls they want to share with you and @mention you in a comment on that call
- Share a snippet from one of their calls that went really well, such as an excellent objection handle or the customer commenting on how awesome your product is. How to share a snippet
Once you’re done here, Admins can proceed to the next steps for setting up Chorus: