Setting Up Your Integrations: Checklist Overview
Now that you have added your initial users, the next step before inviting the rest of your organization to Chorus is to configure your integrations.
- First off, you’ll want to sync your CRM. We currently integrate with Salesforce and Hubspot.
- After that, if your company uses a Dialer (such as Outreach, RingCentral, Salesloft etc) to make business calls, we highly recommend syncing your Dialer with Chorus. This will allow us to pull in you Dialer calls for analysis, easy call review and coaching.
Note: Integration with all dialers requires Salesforce as your CRM.
- Then if your organization uses Zoom, we recommend installing the Native Zoom Integration for streamlined recording with better audio / video quality and ultra-complaint call recording.
- Finally, if your organization uses Okta for single-sign on, your Okta Admin can provision Chorus for Okta.
All done here? Proceed to the next steps:
- Supported screen share providers
- Email us at email@example.com