Integrating Chorus and Your CRM: Overview
Now that you have reviewed the Integrations Checklist, let's go over integrating Chorus with your CRM. This goal of this integration is to tie the valuable data from your conversations to the data in your CRM. Below you’ll find a checklist of milestones involved in syncing your CRM to get the most out of this integration.
While this step must be done by a Chorus Admin, it does not require you to also be your CRM’s admin. We recommend completing this integration using your integration user login if your organization uses one.
Quick and Easy Set Up:
- Salesforce Sync - Connecting your CRM is the first step in unlocking the following features and settings. It should only take about 2 clicks to do, and will automatically associate your calls to the appropriate Accounts, Opportunities, Leads and Contacts.
- Salesforce Task Creation - Chorus can automatically push a completed task to the appropriate Account in Salesforce after a call takes place. This task will contain a link to the call in Chorus, a list of all meeting attendees, and a transcription of next steps.
Added Customization (Optional):
- Managed Salesforce Package - This will allow you to visually display all call history on the Account or Opportunity record in Salesforce in a Chorus iFrame. This is great for creating transparency for Managers and workflow efficiency for rep follow up.
- Import Salesforce Picklists to Better Filter Your Calls - This allows you to filter any call data by your most relevant Salesforce criteria.
- Push Conversation Themes to Salesforce - bring visibility to your managers and improve your Salesforce data cleanliness. When Chorus identifies a key moment in a call (ex. Competitor mentioned in a late stage deal) you can have Chorus push that tracker to Salesforce. This data point will be stored in a designated Chorus Tracker field to give visibility to what topics or keywords are coming up with your strategic opportunities.
Regardless of CRM, and Depending on your tech stack, we also recommend:
- If you use Zoom, set up the Zoom Native integration for better audio and visual quality, no intrusive bot, recording controls are directly tied together.
- If you use Okta, you can provision Chorus for Okta single sign on.
All done here? Proceed to the next step: