Installing the Chorus.ai Salesforce Package
Now that Salesforce has been synced, you can take your CRM integration to the next level by installing the Salesforce package for Chorus. Doing this will make Chorus data accessible to reps managers and sales operations without leaving the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce package enables Chorus to surface relevant data in your existing Salesforce and Salesforce dashboards., which we do this in two ways:
1. Setting up a Chorus iFrame provides access to call recordings processed through Chorus, within the Salesforce platform. This means you can review your call information in context as you review deals in the CRM.
As an example, when a rep/manager is reviewing a late stage Opportunity, they can examine the Salesforce data, AND also instantly access the latest calls for deeper context and verification of missing information, all without leaving Salesforce. Pretty slick!
2. The other way we surface data to you is by syncing Chorus Trackers to Salesforce which will unlock customized reporting based on what happened in your conversations.
Installing The Salesforce Package
The first step is to install the Salesforce Package. After the package is installed, you can proceed to steps about installing the iFrame and syncing trackers. Please note, you must have either Enterprise, Unlimited, or Developer’s Edition of Salesforce.
You will also need to have Salesforce Admin rights to install the Chorus.ai module and configure it.
- Log into Chorus and go to your Initials > Settings> "Integration Settings" tab: https://chorus.ai/settings/integrations
- Click on "Install Salesforce Package":
- Click on “Install for All Users”, then click “Install”.
- Select, “Yes, grant access to these third-party websites” and Click on “Continue.” The module will begin to install in Salesforce. Click on “Done” to complete the process.
Yeehaw, all set!
All done Installing the package? Proceed to the next steps to set up Chorus: