Setting up Saved Views in Chorus
Your team shouldn’t waste time searching for the calls they want to review. Instead, they can create a saved view with a specific set of filters to quickly identify which calls need reviewing. Filtering makes it easier to answer questions like, “Which deals set to close this quarter are at risk?” while also providing immediate visibility into the pieces of the call you care the most about.
Admins can create Saved Views that are visible to your entire organization, while other users can create Saved Views for themselves only.
Setting up Custom Views
1. Click the Column Settings icon on the top right of the screen
2. Deselect the default columns, and repopulate the page with the new columns that matter to you. For example - near the end of the quarter? Look for calls with Discount or Budget Risk identified. (More use cases below!)
3. Click the Save View button to save and name your view - access it in the future by clicking the "Saved Views" drop down. Note: All of your filters will be saved when you save a View - including Timeframe, Rep/Team, Deal Info, or Salesforce picklist.
For Reps: Filter to Rep calls, and add columns for Next Steps (did I follow-through on my commitments) and Risks (is there a risk I didn’t realize that could impact this deal).
For Managers: For my team’s calls in Stage 1, are we following our playbook an uncovering background, use case, impact, and next steps? If not, this is a call I want to coach!
Recommendations for Other Views:
- Find Good Discovery:
Add columns for Engaging Questions and for Discovery Trackers (e.g. pricing, timeline etc.). If your organization has a specific set of Discovery or Qualification questions, you can create custom trackers for each one. More on trackers here.
- Find Good Competitive Pitch:
Add a Competitors column to flag competitor mentions in a call. Don’t have a competitor tracker yet? Learn how to create one here.
- Find Good Pricing Discussion:
Select a later deal stage in the filter “Deal Stage at time of Call”, then add columns Pricing, Discount and Budget.
- Find a Good Demo:
Select your stage when Demos occur in the filter “Deal Stage at time of Call”, then add your Custom Demo Trackers. More on trackers here.
- Good Objection Handling Columns:
Add columns for Prospect Questions and your organization’s Custom Trackers for Objections. More on trackers here.