Q: What’s the maximum length of a Chorus recorded meeting?
We want to ensure your longer meetings are properly captured in Chorus. Here are some helpful hints for getting those meetings recorded.
Q: What's the maximum length of a Chorus recorded meeting?
A: The maximum length ranges from 95 minutes to 3 hours depending on how the meeting was scheduled.
- If a meeting is scheduled for 95 minutes or less, then Chorus will continue to record the meeting for a maximum of 95 minutes.
- If a meeting is scheduled for longer than 95 minutes, then Chorus will automatically leave at the meeting’s scheduled end time, even if the meeting runs over.
- A recorded meeting can be scheduled for up to 3 hours.
- If Chorus was manually added to a live call, then the recording time is limited to 95 minutes.
It's also good to keep in mind that Chorus is designed to notice long periods of silence and excuse itself from the presumably concluded meeting. Silence can play a role in the duration of your meeting if:
- There is silence for 15 minutes at the beginning of the call, Chorus will leave and assume the meeting was a no-show.
- There is 5 minutes of silence in the middle of the call, Chorus will leave and assume the meeting was concluded.