New UI - Chorus Got a Makeover
Your success is our obsession. For this reason, we always strive to improve your product experience to help you get to the insights and outcomes you need--faster. With the recent launch of the new Chorus interface, we hope you and your teams can leverage the power of conversation intelligence with Chorus even more seamlessly. Thank you for your continued feedback to help us improve - your support has made these improvements possible.
Check out this quick overview video to see these changes in action:
What did we change?
We’ve made many small but impactful improvements that will change the way you use Chorus, as we’re on a mission to build the most intuitive & intelligent system possible.
- Improved Performance & Ease of Use: From faster page loads to improved spacing to new colors, you’ll notice many small improvements across the entire product to make your experience as smooth as possible.
- Global Search: Now, our search bar is available at the top of every main page so you can quickly find that call, prospect or deal you’re looking for.
- Collapsed Recordings View: All recordings including your own, your teams, or any saved views you’ve created are accessible through tabs at the top of your main recordings page.
- Meetings Page:
- Deal Context: This brand new feature directly pulls in additional deal details such as deal stage, next call scheduled and more for easier deal reviews.
- Conversation Metrics: Color-coded benchmarks and tool tips are now available at a glance to help you speed through your post-call review.
- Sharing: One of the many workflows we simplified was sharing. With one click, share your call directly to a playlist or create a snippet to share with your team or prospects.
- Shared Views: On your coaching tab, your admin will now be able to adjust your settings so that managers and reps can view the same information for improved visibility and coaching effectiveness.
- Custom Columns: Our custom columns setting is going on vacation for a short while, as we work on improving its efficacy. To learn more about this, click here.